The first thing you should notice is that the install size is now only 1.5 MB. Sorry for making it so huge before, I didn’t realize the splash screen images were the culprit.
The other obvious change is the app icon. Due to a request from Meetup, I modified the logo to meet their requirements.
I added shortcut keys for the Q and Passport, but found out that the ‘Alt’ key won’t work for those shortcuts. I will do a different shortcut and send out an update.
I added the ability to reply to Chat in an Event. This is not the same as the new Message feature Meetup added.
There were plans to add Group Search and Join, but it was taking a while to get the questions/profile page working and now Meetup has made that a required part of joining a group. I will continue to work on that and hopefully get that out soon.
*** bug fixes ***
- Fixed issue with splash screen and other image sizes, which was causing the app to be a much larger size than it should have been
- Fixed progress and status indicators on Authentication and Feed screens
- Albums refresh was not working
- Fixed issue with Latitude and Longitude not providing correct location when mapping an event
- Changed icon and splash screens in accordance with Meetup guidelines for logo useage
*** features ***
- Added settings feature to clear user authentication to allow user to log in as a different user.
- Added lower case “L” keyboard shortcut to “reload” Activity, Groups, Events and Albums
- Added “Alt + f” keyboard shortcut to change focused tab to Feed on main screen
- Added “Alt + g” keyboard shortcut to change focused tab to Groups on main screen
- Added “Alt + e” keyboard shortcut to change focused tab to Events on main screen
- Added Chat on Event and Reply to Chat on Event